Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 3

This week was a bit on the slow side, I spent most of it going over the transcripts from the interviews we had done with the docents and preparing questions for docent training next weekend. I am particularly interested in talking with the person in charge of the training to find out how they decide what information should go into the exhibit and how important they think the role of the docent is in educating the public within the exhibit. The transcripts reminded me of how knowledgeable the docents are about the exhibit they work in and I look forward to seeing them again now that I have a more clear idea of what Keith's project is about and the kinds of things I would like to include in the part of it that I am writing.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be great if you'd bring your digital camera to the exhibition, snap some photos of it, and post them on your blog for those of us who have not been down to the Field lately can get a sense of what you are working with. Maybe you could even give us the docent's eye view of the exhibition!

    ReplyDelete